Saturday, November 14, 2009

Let's make this my Travel Blog

It has been 5 months since I left Barcelona and I'm itching to travel again. My summer lacked travel due to my recent arrival back in the U.S., my 3 classes, and the removal of my tonsils. So here I am in D.C. waiting patiently for this year to be over so I can run around this planet of ours. Current plans include Panama both during spring break and during the early stages of the summer, possibly Malta sometime during June or July, and Helsinki, Finland in August with Spirit of Place.
Luckily, I don't have to wait until Spring Break to travel. A friend and I are going to Burlington Vermont this winter to get in a little quality time with the slopes and our boards.
But to occupy my time until then I've been busting my butt in studio and going to a few concerts (Disco Biscuits and Dark Star Orchestra). I'm just looking forward to the time after this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment